Monday, December 16, 2013

Catching Miss Lucie

It's no secret that my friend, Lucie Bluebird, and I are goofy and pretty klutzy, even in the virtual world of SL. I mean look what happened when I tried to take her skating! Good thing I was there to catch her, right? The Liaison Collaborative is back with a new round of The Garden and Poser Pavillion. Eleventh Hour released this quaint little skate shack, perfect for all the skating or falling, some of us do this time of year. La Tee Da Poses is taking part in Poser Pavilion, owned by Rylan Carling. Thanks to her cute pose I was able to catch Lucie, at least I hope I did!

Catching Miss Lucie

On Me
Skin- Belleza- Nina Medium 0
Hands- SLink- Avatar Enhancement Hands 
Hair- Truth- Melita Light Blondes
Hat- 8f8- Deer Hat @The Arcade
Coat- *COCO*- Oversized Coat Red w/Turtleneck
Pants- Maitreya- Panel Leggings V1 Charcoal @Collabor88
Skates- The Secret Store- Ice Skates Arctic @The Arcade

Pose- La Tee Da Poses- Catch Me @Poser Pavilion
Shack- 11th Hour- Skate Shack @The Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment