Thursday, February 7, 2013

Waiting For You

So I've had a few newish things sitting in my inventory for a while and I finally put them all together for a blog look. My jacket is from *BOOM* and it's full release has been available at the store for a while. Underneath the jacket is knotted tank top from a store that is new to me called VinCue. I know its hard to see how it really looks but trust me its adorable. There's even some adorable shorts and jewelry that go great with the top for a casual spring/summer look.

Of course my pants are from Maitreya, part of their huge new release a few weeks ago. And all skinny pants from Maitreya are a must have for me. I'm just sorry that it took me so long to work them into a look. Last but not least is this cute new hair from Wasabi Pills, released today. The side part with the pulled back twisted bang gives it a soft romantic look that is just lovely. Still wearing Gos, shoes as you can see. *Swoons over her shoegasm.*



Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Eternal in Paradise
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long 
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Hair- Wasabi Pills- Alicia in Rye
Jacket- *BOOM*- Duveteux Rayonnant Jacket in Tiffany
Tank Top- VinCue- Knotty Mid Tank Top in Magenta
Pants- Maitreya- Leather Skinny Pants in Black
Shoes- Gos Boutique- Grace Sandal in Mirror
Pose- Adorkable- Moxie
Location- Mayfair

No comments:

Post a Comment