Monday, January 14, 2013

What's Your Sign?

Zodiac switched over to Capricorn a couple weeks ago so you still have a few days to run over and pick up this rounds goodies. Since I'm a Capricorn I knew I had to pick up some things to feature in a post. My birthday is January 19th so I'm actually on the cusp of Capricorn/Aquarius and find that I relate to characteristics from both signs. I don't put that much stock in astrology but sometimes horoscopes and such can be freaky accurate. I love when it tells me the signs I'm compatible with as a lover and those are generally spot on. How do you feel about astrology? Do you feel like your sign matches who you are?



Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Eternal in Paradise
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long 
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Hair- TRUTH- Vanya in Swedish
Horns- Auxiliary- In Dreams Horns Gold @Zodiac 
Necklace- Maxi Gossamer- Filigree Oval Gold @Collabor88
Top- Ison- Draped Sleeveless Top in Emerald @Collabor88
Pose- Adorkable- Moody @Zodiac

No comments:

Post a Comment