Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Warmth in Winter

So I took a little bit of a blogging break but now I'm back! I was having bloggers block and the break was exactly what I needed. That and the new round of Collabor88 provided lots of inspiration. It's a great new color palette and two of my favorite pieces are the tank and skirt from Tee*fy. I know it's the middle of a pretty cold winter for most of us so it was nice to throw on something summery and head over to a beach sim. Now if I could only bring some of this warmth into my RL.


Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Eternal in Paradise
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long 
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Necklace- Maxi Gossamer- Erzulie's Love Charm Short @Collabor88
Bangles- Maxi Gossamer- Damasc Silver Bangles @Collabor88
Hair- Elikatira- Only in Blonde 5
Top- Tee*fy- Ana Slouchy Satin Tank Cobalt Blue @Collabor88
Skirt- Tee*fy- Emily Mini Flare Skirt Grey @Collabor88
Pose- Bounce This Poses- Girl Pack 5
Location- Crossing Currents

No comments:

Post a Comment