Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Blonde Mermaid

As a little girl, the first movie I saw in theaters was The Little Mermaid. It's the first thing that comes to mind when wearing this sea maiden bra from Pididdle available at the Aquarius round of Zodiac. I wasn't even two when I was taken to see the movie. Thinking back on this, either my parents were nuts or I was a very well behaved toddler. I can't imagine taking the twins I nanny for to a movie. Anyways I brought out my inner mermaid again and snapped a photo. It feels like the scene where Ariel has to come up for air as a human for the first time. The only things I'm missing are Sebastian and Flounder. Oh well the handsome prince Eric would be nice too *grins big.*


Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Eternal in Paradise
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long 
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Hair- Lelutka- Ariel in Powder
Shell Bra- Pididdle- Sea Maiden Bra in Sea Princess @Zodiac
Pose- Lost Angel Studios- Enchanting Siren (ripped from pose prop)
Location- Crossing Currents

No comments:

Post a Comment