Friday, January 18, 2013

Stranded Mermaid

Sorry for the lack of posts this week and I hope you all enjoyed the Fifty Linden Friday post. The hard drive on my computer died Tuesday. I had it up and running again by Wednesday but then I got a touch of the flu. So needless to say it's been an insane week.

Rebel Hope has this gorgeous new gown in store that I've been dying to blog. It is by far one of my favorite stores on the grid. I love the shape of the dress, the texture around around the waist and the mermaid flair at the bottom. It comes in a variety of colors of course but I chose turquoise because now I really do feel like a mermaid who has been stranded on land. It also comes in white, platinum and cream, great dresses for any blushing bride to be.

What else is new? The Ava skin from Belleza is gorgeous. My picture of course doesn't do it justice but if you haven't checked it out in store yet, please please go demo. I'm also wearing one the three new hairs from Exile called Stay the Night.

Since tomorrow is my birthday I haven't decided if I'll do a birthday post yet but stay tuned and have a wonderful weekend!


Credits
Skin- Belleza- Ava Medium 0
Eyes- Ikon- Eternal in Paradise
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long 
Nails- Pixel Mode- Diamond Edition Mesh Nails Regular
Hair- Exile- Stay the Night in Stefani
Gown- Rebel Hope- Mae Mesh Gown in Turquoise
Ring- Maxi Gossamer- Tiger Lily Flower Silver
Pose- {.:exposeur:.}- Classic Elegance
Location- Nostos Deer

No comments:

Post a Comment