Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Don't Dream It's Over

So it's the start of a new year, a new month. And of course that means new FaMESHed goodies. I really love this round since not only are the clothes great but so is the assorted furniture. If you can't tell yet I'm a huge fan of Baiastice and I really love this suede dress out this month for FaMESHed. It comes in a variety of colors and goes great with their previous release of suede boots.

I accessorized with new Exile hair and a Maxi Gossamer necklace, two brands you can't go wrong with. Then I headed over to the beautiful Goatswood sim to not only see the build for myself but to snap a picture. It is an RP sim so if you head over please read the rules and wear the explorers tag.


Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Eternal Eyes in Paradise
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long 
Hair- Exile- I Will Wait in Stefani @FaMESHed
Necklace- Maxi Gossamer- Baroque Teardrop Long Silver @FaMESHed
Dress- Baiastice- Monique Suede Dress Blue/Cerulean @FaMESHed
Boots- Baiastice- Knee Platform Stretch Boots Suede in Black
Pose- Adorkable- Carefree
Location- Goatswood

No comments:

Post a Comment