Saturday, January 19, 2013

Dark Mask

I wasn't sure if I was going to have time to blog today since it's my birthday and I have a lot going on. But it turns out I do! Today I'm a little more artsy than a straight up fashion post and it was fun to do. Trying new and different things is a great way to push yourself artistically. I loved this half mask from Glam Affair and decided to build a look around it. I feel dark and mysterious even with my blonde hair. Anyways let me stop rambling, I have a dinner to get to.


Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Eternal in Paradise
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long 
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Hair- Elikatira- Locked Blonde 5
Mask- Glam Affair- Inside My Ego in Nightmare Noir
Top- Tee*fy- Mini Corset Non Sheer Black
Skirt- Les Petits Details- Jamira Skirt in Black
Pose- Bent- Cabaret Couture: Backstage Pass
Location- ChouChou

No comments:

Post a Comment