Monday, January 14, 2013

50 Shades of Sexy: Cotton Candy

So there's an awesome new blogger challenge out there called 50 Shades of Sexy, started by my friend Shiloh Selene. This challenge was inspired by Gogo's 12 Days of Lingerie from last year. I wasn't blogging when Gogo's challenge was issued so I'm excited to be a part of this one. Instead of 12 days, this will be over 50 weeks, with a different prompt each week.

The first prompt is cotton candy. I can't help but think of the words pink, cute and innocent when relating the words cotton candy to lingerie. I may have gone a little pink crazy but I think it works. This lingerie from The Sugar Garden is super sweet with lace detailing. It's meant to be warn as a baby doll so it does in fact come with a mesh flowy torso covering. I'll be expanding my repertoire of lingerie shops over the year as I look for new outfits for the awesome prompts.


Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Eternal in Paradise
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long 
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Feet- SLink- Mesh Rigged Feet
Lipstick- *League*- Isla Lipstick Pink Champagne
Tattoo- UtopiaH- World of Candy @Perfect Wardrobe
Hair- TRUTH- Dolly in Fairyfloss
Lingerie- The Sugar Garden- Baby Doll Bustiere in Pink
Pose- Adorkable- Innocence

Scene- Lisp- Dolly Laundry Room Lemon, Dolly Days Ironing Board Pink, Dolly Days Basket Pink

1 comment: