Sunday, January 20, 2013

50 Shades of Sexy: Better Than Chocolate

So it's the second week of the 50 Shades of Sexy challenge and gosh I am so in love with this challenge. This weeks prompt is "Better Than Chocolate." I wasn't really sure how to attack this one but I figured what do I like better than chocolate and the simple answer is sex. So if you combine the two well then you have fireworks in bed! I'm sure my man prop isn't just enjoying the chocolate but the view as well.

I decided it was appropriate to wear some lingerie from Kyoot since this long time SL brand is closing. Everything in the store is marked down to 50Ls until the beginning of February and then you will only be able to get the products on marketplace. So hurry over and pick up your favorites


Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Eternal in Paradise
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long 
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Feet- SLink- Mesh Rigged Feet
Hair- Exile- Collide in Stefani
Lingerie- Kyoot- Little Ache Lingerie in Nude
Pose- oOo Studio- Wonder

Chocolates- Magic Nook- Chocolate Box
Bed- Dutchie- Summer Bondage Bed II


No comments:

Post a Comment