Monday, December 24, 2012

Twas the Night Before Christmas

It's just like me to wait until the last minute to decorate, as well as to try to do it all myself. I really thought I could get that star up there without any problems. I may have been wrong. I was doing fine until I leaned forward too far and had to get down.


Luckily Bouncer showed up to help me and then we had to sort out some of the extra lights. We may have gotten a little distracted though. Tis the season, right?


Of course then he found the mistletoe and well one thing led to another. It wouldn't be Christmas Eve without a kiss I suppose. I think I received more than the allotted one though.




A Merry Christmas to all of you! It's been an amazing year full of great things. A special thank you to Bouncer for helping me with this holiday post. He may not realize what a help he has been but I hope now he does.

*It's Christmas Eve and I'm doing this on the fly so I don't have time to credit things. Feel free to message me or leave a comment if you want to know something specific.*

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD !!What gorgeous post!!Is the best i have ever read at your blog!Congrats!So inspired
    Happy Holiday!

    ReplyDelete