Thursday, December 6, 2012

Silver Siren

The store Rebel Hope, known for its mesh formal dresses, has really branched out into more styles. They've released more casual dresses and now this sexy jumpsuit. It comes in a variety of colors and I love the neckline. I did use the latest Firestorm upgrade when taking this photo. I was having some problems with jagged shadows but I watched this tutorial on YouTube and I'm pretty sure I figured out how to smooth them out. So if you're a blogger or just like to take photos, make sure you check it out. The phototools feature on this release is very cool.



Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Eternal Eyes in Ice
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long 
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Hair- LoQ- Bacardi in Platinum
Bracelet- Maxi Gossamer- Monaco Nights @FaMESHed
Jumpsuit- Rebel Hope- London Jumpsuit in Silver @FaMESHed
Pose- Adorkable
Location- Vespertine Main Store

No comments:

Post a Comment