Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dateless

Sorry for the lack of posts, it's been an insane week. The twins I take care kept me of insanely busy and they turned two! Where has the time gone? Anyways, the With Love Hunt from Chic Management is in full swing now and if you haven't done it you really should. There's something for everyone from clothing to skins, jewelry and furniture, even poses. I'm wearing this holiday dress from Valentina E. and this Adorkable pose with phone helps convey that my date says he won't be able to make it to the Christmas party with me. Oh well, let me call in my back up!


Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Eternal Eyes in Ice
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long 
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Hair- TRUTH- Tyler in Swedish
Necklace- MONS- Reindeer Necklace Red *With Love Hunt*
Dress- Valentina E- Striped Bow Dress Green *With Love Hunt*
Pose- Adorkable- Call Me *With Love Hunt*

No comments:

Post a Comment