Sunday, December 9, 2012

Blind

This isn't really a fashion or event post in any way and doesn't have a whole lot to do with SL, so please bypass it if you have no interest. I promise I won't be offended. Lately I've been very down since my life isn't going the way I'd like. There are family issues and I'm trying to find a healthier work environment since my current job is causing so much frustration and heartache. I hate to complain or even vent about it but sometimes these things are just necessary. And I've come to the realization that I'm in fact very lucky. I have some insanely great people in my life who are there for me and a lot of them are from Second Life. Yes sometimes life is going to be hard, we all run across that. My friends make these bumps in the road a little easier and give some great advice as well. You know who you are (at least I think you should know). So thank you for helping me through these scary times. I'd be lost and stumbling in the dark without you.


Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Hair- Magika- Stumble
Dress- GizzA- Morning After Black
Feet- SLink- Mesh Rigged Feet
Pose- Adorkable

No comments:

Post a Comment