Monday, December 31, 2012

Auld Lang Syne

So it's already 2013 for my friends down under and those in Europe but those of us in the US still have a few hours left. And let me say it's been quite the year. I've had so many ups and downs, changes that were good and bad. I know it's been a rough year for a lot of us so I'm hoping to grab 2013 by the reins and make it one hundred and ten percent better. I've never been one for resolutions because I don't feel like I can keep them but it's time for some change. I was going to separate them out in SL and RL but these days those two are almost one and the same.

1. Start working out a few times a week. Before I took my current nanny job I was a very active person physically. Three sports, hiking, skiing, just outside whenever I could get there. Sure raising toddler twins is hard and tiring but they are in school now for a few hours twice a week so I either need to start running again or join the gym. I also know this will help me immensely with my anxiety.

2. Find  a new job! Yes I've been looking for a month and a half but nothing has turned up yet. I am fairly unhappy with my current job for reasons better left unsaid on my blog. Those close to me in world and on my Plurk know why and I'll leave it at that. I'd love for my new job to also give me time to go back to school but I know that's asking for a lot.

3. BLENDER! I open and close it a lot, sit in front of tutorials, get frustrated and shut down the computer. Mesh is hard and I don't think we give enough credit to those that are talented enough to use it and make beautiful creations. I need a creative outlet in my life, always have and I haven't given mesh enough of a go yet.

So excuse the rambling and random introspective thoughts. May you all have a wonderful 2013 and ring in the new year with those closest to you. Oh and it's also my rez day and I'm officially 5 which is old according to some and young to other's.


Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Paradise in Ice
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long 
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Hair- TRUTH- Sassy 2 in Swedish
Jewelry- Cae- Flourish
Dress- Maitreya- Frenzy Party Dress Strawberry
Boots- Gos- Equestrian Boots Black
Pose Prop- W.Winx- WinxBox Countdown @My Attic *last day*

No comments:

Post a Comment