Monday, December 17, 2012

All That Glitters

Another Monday almost over after a very busy weekend and only a week until Christmas. Holy cow, where did the time go? Baiastice has released three new beautiful dresses and I love the glittery Mana dress the most. I know that I tend to wear red a lot but I find it more than appropriate for this time of year. Also *BOOM* has released the full line of Dame elbow gloves, great for all those formal occasions. This outfit is a perfect example of how far mesh has brought us. A year or more ago the only way to pull off this formal look was with a flexi prim dress. sculpted hair and system layer gloves. I love what mesh has done for Second Life and I am continually amazed by all the hard work designers continue to put into their items.


Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Eternal Eyes in Ice
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long 
Hair- TRUTH- Bianca in Swedish
Gloves- *BOOM*- Dame Elbow Gloves in Black Leather
Dress- Baiastice- Mana Dress in Stars Red
Pose- Purple Poses- Long Cigarette

No comments:

Post a Comment