Tuesday, November 27, 2012

To Sir With Love

The With Love Hunt is just around the corner and you don't want to miss out! Brought to you by Chic Management, it begins at the Cheeky Pea main store on November 30th at 4 PM SLT. 76 awesome designers will put out a product worth 400L or more for only 10L. Talk about a steal! For a full list of participating stores, go here. One of my favorite items from the hunt has to be this red cape from DIRAM. It has really put me in the holiday mood and I've been wearing it as I switch over my land to winter. I think that this is one outfit I'll be sticking with for a while.



Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Eternal Eyes in Ice
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long 
Hair- TRUTH- Adeline in Swedish
Cape- DIRAM- Chloe Cape *For the With Love Hunt*
Leggings- Maitreya- Couture Leggings Pearl
Pose- Elymode- Let It Snow
Location- Water Reserve

No comments:

Post a Comment