Friday, November 23, 2012

The First Snow

There's nothing like the first snow of the season and we actually had ours a few weeks ago, right after the hurricane. The accumulation was about four inches but it was gone in a few days. I do prefer the snow in SL though. I can wear what I want, I don't get cold or wet and the snow itself doesn't get dirty and gross from sand and snowplows. This Wynter skin from Belleza is great to wear for that snowy mood. It is out for Fifty Linden Friday so don't forget to pick it up at this steal of a price.


Izzie Button always does a fantastic job dressing up her sim for the season so of course when I put on my earmuffs, mittens and boots I headed over there. Not only is it beautiful, but there are some fantastic pose props rezzed all over, like this reindeer.


Credits
Skin- Belleza- Wynter    *Out for Fifty Linden Friday*
Eyes- Ikon- Eternal Eyes in Ice
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long 
Hair- TRUTH- Adeline in Swedish
Earmuffs- *BOOM*- Petal Ear Muffs in Coal
Mittens- *League*- Sheepskin Mittens in Black
Coat- !gO!- Fur Jacket 
Jeans- Cynful- Eve Britches in Dark Blue
Boots- DCNY- Cozy Boots in Black
Pose- Elymode- Let It Snow
Location- Izzie's Mainstore

No comments:

Post a Comment