Friday, November 9, 2012

Somebody That I Used to Know

Good morning everyone, it's finally Friday which means we survived the week. {.:exposeur:.} had some new releases recently and I really like this bench pose prop. For some reason the pose in this bench makes me think of high school and that uncomfortable moment when you have to sit near the guy you just broke up with. I borrowed Bouncer Criss for the photograph, so a big thanks to him! Today I'm wearing the Love Re Me jacket available at The Men's Department. It comes in plain or print and sizes to fit the guys and girls.


Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Kaleido Eyes in Sky
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long 
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Hair- TRUTH- Cheyenne in Swedish
Jacket- Love Re Me- Letter Jacket Print in Red @The Men's Department
Pants- Cynful- Zia 2.0 Skinny Jeans in Dark Blue @The Dressing Room
Shoes- DECO- Lightening Bolts in Red
Pose Prop- {.:exposeur:.}- Somebody That I Used to Know Pose Prop Bench

No comments:

Post a Comment