Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sleek in Silver

Good morning all, its Sunday so make the best of it before a new weeks starts. I discovered a store that is new to me called Mimikri. They have some cute mesh items and my favorites have to be these pants and top. I love skinny leather pants in world and these silver ones are super sleek. I like that the top has chunky sequins on the chest but that the arms are plain. I went exploring the sim that is home to :) BCC and I love the mix of snow and water. I'm definitely not ready for snow in RL even though we got about 4 inches the other day. The beauty of SL is that I can wear cute peep toes in the snow and stay dry and warm.


Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Kaleido Eyes in Sky
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long 
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Hair- Exile- Wild Horses in Stefani
Top- Mimikri- Sequin Sweater Dea Espresso
Pants- Mimikri- Skinny Leather Pants Dea Silver
Shoes- Maitreya Gold- Suave in Raven
Pose- Adorkable
Location- :) BCC

No comments:

Post a Comment