Monday, November 19, 2012

No Strings Attached

Dawn came before I knew it. I rolled over to come face to face with my choice from the night before and although he was cute enough, I didn't want to have that conversation about where things would go for here. No strings is all I wanted and I hope he felt the same, although I wasn't sticking around to find out. I quickly gathered my shoes and jewelry, working quietly so as not to wake him. I never did find my underwear though. I guess he will just have a memento of the crazy night we spent together.


Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Eternal Eyes in Ice
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long 
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Hair- Exile- Beyond the Waves in Stefani
Necklace- Maxi Gossamer- Alchemy Charm in Silver @Collabor88
Dress- Baiastice- Aida Dress in Red @FAIR
Feet- SLink- Mesh Rigged Feet
Shoes- G*Field- Ribbon Slingbacks in Red
Pose- Adorkable- Honey 1

Furniture
Bed- Mudhoney- Priya Bed Adult
Bookshelf- Cheeky Pea- Wanderer Bookshelf @FAIR
Table- Trompe Loeil- Curio Table Poplar @FAIR
Lantern- What Next- Charlotte Lantern Small
Books- *Art Dummy!- Idle stacked books

No comments:

Post a Comment