Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Loving Him Was Red

Oh it's Wednesday and its been snowing here most of the day. Hopefully if you are in my neck of the woods you are staying safe, dry and warm. Celoe has released its fall/winter collection and my favorite piece has to be this Poppy dress. It has the ability to be casual and formal, depending on how you accessorize. It also seems that I can't have enough red clothing in my life.


Exile has a great new release at FaMESHed called Collide and look, I'm back to platinum blonde again. My friends said I just wasn't Charisma without the platinum blonde hair. I guess part of me has to agree but the other part loves trying new things!


Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Kaleido Eyes in Sky
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long  
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Hair- Exile- Collide in Stefani @FaMESHed
Jewelry- Mandala- Pearl Rain Set Season 2 in Cream
Dress- Celoe- Poppy Dress in Blood
Poses- Adorkable
Location- Momento Mori

No comments:

Post a Comment