Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Just Breathe

Morning everyone! Yesterday was a crazy day so I'm finally getting around to doing a post. It helps that I'm free of the twins for a few hours. There are still a few days left to pick up goodies from this round of Zodiac. My dress is from Bilo and comes in a variety of colors, a great look for the end of fall. Also available at Zodiac Scorpio are my Ingenue shoes and lassitude & ennui key necklace. The all fit together so nicely that I couldn't help but make them into an outfit.


The other thing I'm excited to show you is a new skin! Leafy finally released Amethyst and it is so gorgeous. I love the face on it, I feel so delicate and beautiful. It's definitely worth demoing and if you are anything like me, you will just fall in love with it.


Credits
Skin- Leafy- Warm Pure LB
Eyes- Ikon- Kaleido Eyes in Sky
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long 
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Hair- Exile- Breath Me in Stefani
Necklace- lassitude & ennui- Scorpio Key Necklace Silver/Red @Zodiac
Dress- Bilo- Hiba in Rubellite @Zodiac
Shoes- Ingenue- Scorpius in Sepia @Zodiac
Pose- !bang
Location- Sunshine Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment