Friday, November 2, 2012

Exploring Crystall Dunes

I'm slowly trying to play catch up on the things I've missed in the last few days. It's the beginning of November so that means a new round of FaMESHed has started and Cracked Mirror has another amazing release for us. You can tell Cracked has come a really long way with each release. This Woolsworth dress comes in a variety of colors. You can purchase it with an argyle or plain version of the vest. Each purchase comes with three different shirt colors, white, black and a color to match the vest. I felt a little bit like a schoolgirl when I wore the argyle red version of this dress so I paired it with the newest shoe release from Maitreya. These wedges are called Suave and they are amazing. You can wear them with or without the socks and it was very easy to match to my skin. It was all I could do not to fatpack them.


The amazing sim Crystall Dunes is open to the public until November 4th so I took the opportunity to explore the wondrous sim for a bit. If you've never heard of Neva Crystall (the owner/designer) then you should definitely check out her Flickr or blog. She's imagined fall on the beach for this time of year and neither my pictures nor my words can describe the beauty. So take this opportunity to view it for yourself before it is closed to the public again.


Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Kaleido Eyes in Sky
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long  
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Hair- Wasabi Pills- Christy in Rye (release for The Costume Ball, should be in main store now that it's over)
Dress- Cracked Mirror-Woolsworth Dress in Red/White Argyle @FaMESHed
Shoes- Maitreya Gold- Suave in Raven
Poses- Bounce This Poses- Girl Pack 1
Location- Crystall Dunes

No comments:

Post a Comment