Saturday, November 3, 2012

Dynamic

Oh yay it's Saturday! Don't forget that the clocks rollback one hour tonight in the US for daylight savings time. Zaara has always been a favorite of mine. If you haven't noticed, her lingerie is basically my go to for sexy intimates. I love that she's finally doing mesh. I wanted to blog the dress she released at Cinema but honestly I ran out of time. For this round of FaMESHed she put out a fabulous shirt called Sanya. This should be a staple in any Zaara lovers closet.


I paired it with the lovely Maxi Gossamer jewelry set Santa Fe also available at FaMESHed. When in doubt, I always choose MG jewelry, especially since I'm not very good at accessorizing. It works so well with everything and its mesh! I'm also wearing one of the latest releases from {mon tissu}. I love the folds around the ankles. Notice anything different? I'm trying out brunette for a change. Maybe I'll stick with it, who knows!


Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Kaleido Eyes in Sky
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long  
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Hair- TRUTH- Dawson in Toast
Jewelry- Maxi Gossamer- Santa Fe @FaMESHed
Top- Zaara- Sanya Draped Top in Navy @FaMESHed
Pants- {mon tissu}- Cotton Pants in Cream
Shoes- N-Core- Triumph in Silver
Poses- Adorkable- Dynamic @Zodiac
Location- Small Town Green

No comments:

Post a Comment