Monday, November 5, 2012

Drift Away

It's Monday again, start of a brand new week. I'm finally back to work so I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I hope everyone affected by the hurricane has power back or will get it back in the next few days. Anyways Drift is a store I've blogged things from before. Drift is really one of those dream stores in SL. Every time I've visited the owner, Kallisto Destiny, has been there and she is really sweet (not to mention gorgeous) and offers to help in any way she can. Not only that, but her building and all the decor is beautiful. I wish more shops in SL and RL were like hers.

Although her mesh items are templates, they are textured amazingly. Although I like to know if something is original mesh or not, it ultimately doesn't matter, I'll buy it if I like it. And I just had to pick up her cozy sweater and skirt. You can tell that she puts a lot of hard work and love into her texturing.


Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Kaleido Eyes in Sky
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long  
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Hair- TRUTH- Josie (plain braid) in Toast
Earrings and Bracelet- Maxi Gossamer- Valencia
Ring- Elate!- White Rose Ring
Outfit- Drift- Cozy Boatneck Sweater and Sweater Skirt in Chocolate Sky
Location- My home

No comments:

Post a Comment