Sunday, November 4, 2012

Comfy Cozy

It's finally started getting cold and staying that way so I wanted to bundle up a bit in SL. For a place full of warmth I headed over to the Pixel Bean Coffeehouse. I live on the same sim so when I'm working on my platform or just tabbed into SL I generally know when there is something going on. From trivia night to poetry and parties DJ'd by Anubis Darkwatch, anyone and everyone is welcome. (Notice that the Bean's cat is photobombing me).


This outfit proves that although layering can be hard (especially with mesh) it's not impossible. I wore a smaller size in the sweater than I usually would, added the vest (which isn't mesh) and enlarged it a little. Then I wore my usual size of the coldLogic jeans and the unrigged mesh version of the Maitreya boots to get them to fit over the cuffs right. Winter is nearly here and I'm all about layers.


Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Kaleido Eyes in Sky
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long  
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Hair- TRUTH- Cheyenne in Frappuccino
Necklace- Maxi Gossamer- Peace Rocker Cord
Sweater- Molichino- Iris Jumper in Forest
Vest- So Many Styles- Fur Pom Pom Vest in Black
Jeans- coldLogic- Calle 02 Cuff2
Boots- Maitreya- Stagioni Boots in Sand
Poses- Bounce This Poses
Location- Pixel Bean Coffeehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment