Friday, November 2, 2012

Black and White Secret

It's amazing the things I let pile up in my inventory and then forget about. I had these pumps and skirt from The Secret Store a while back, meant to blog them but just got too busy. Well it's a good thing I did wait because they go so nicely with The Secret Store's release at FaMESHed. This sweet top comes in a variety of colors and has a cute collar with a long bow. I'm also wearing one of the latest releases from TRUTH. I love any hair with side subtle braids. This one really stuck out for me and has quickly become a favorite.

I decided to take my black and white outfit to an appropriate sim so I went to Cica. By now Cica Ghost at LEA13 has been all over the feeds but it's such a cute little place that I couldn't resist snapping a quick photo. I probably could have picked a better windlight but photo taking in SL is always a learning process. If you still haven't been, you should check it out! You can even buy some of the black and white decor.


Credits
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Kaleido Eyes in Sky
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long  
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Hair- TRUTH- Ariel in Swedish
Shirt- The Secret Store- Sweet Sheer in Charcoal @FaMESHed
Skirt- The Secret Store- Mini in Birdie/Snow
Pumps- The Secret Store- Lovable Pumps in Licorice
Pose- Bounce This Poses- Girl Pack 2
Location- Cica Ghost

No comments:

Post a Comment