Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Begin Again

Is it really only Tuesday? I guess it's going to be one of those weeks that go by extremely slow. About a week ago coldLogic released new dresses for fall. There are so many styles and color options that you are sure to find one that you love. coldLogic is one of those stores where I have to force myself not to fatpack everything, the releases are that great.


I paired the dresses with two new hairs from Truth, Sara and Portia.They are very different but lovely as always. Sara has a color changing headband and Portia is a cute updo. I'm still a brunette as you can see. Frappuccino from the fades pack is very close to my real life hair color and I love it.



Credits- Photo 1
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Kaleido Eyes in Sky
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Hair- TRUTH- Sara in Toast
Necklace- Maxi Gossamer- Dog Tags Peaceful Love
Dress- coldLogic- Palmer in Brown
Boots- [monso]- My Western Boots

Photo 2
Skin- *League*- Jen Medium in Natural
Eyes- Ikon- Kaleido Eyes in Sky
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long
Hands- SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands
Hair- TRUTH- Portia in Frappuccino
Dress- coldLogic- Seymour in Jade
Boots- Baiastice- Knee Platform Stretch Boots in Suede Chocolate

Poses- Adorkable

No comments:

Post a Comment